Maureen Glackin is a founding partner at Reinstein, Glackin & Herriott, LLC. Ms. Glackin has been selected as a Top 50 Women Super Lawyer and Top 100 Super Lawyer for multiple years, and was recently selected as one of the top divorce lawyers in the entire metropolitan area by Washingtonian Magazine.
Ms. Glackin is widely recognized both in Maryland and nationally for her expertise in military divorce issues, including military pensions, Uniformed Services Former Spouse Protection Act and the Service Members Civil Relief Act. She also is frequently retained and testifies as an expert on military pension issues and also prepares military, Federal and private pension orders for other attorneys.
Maureen Glackin is one of only 34 Fellows in the Maryland Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) www.aaml.org, and along with her partner Paul J. Reinstein, are the only Fellows in the Southern Maryland area. Ms. Glackin also frequently lectures at the AAML Institute for Family Law Associates, a national teaching program for lawyers from around the entire country.
Ms. Glackin lectures frequently throughout Maryland on current issues in family law, pensions and military divorce. She is also a past member of the Maryland State Bar Association Family and Juvenile Law Section Counsel.
Ms. Glackin is also a court certified mediator and is a trained collaborative attorney.
- District of Columbia, 2005
- Maryland, 2004
- Washington, 1992
- California, 1990
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1989
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 50 Female Maryland Super Lawyers
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Divorce Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Prince George's County Bar Association
- Calvert County Bar Association